Monday, August 25, 2008

LET THERE BE CUPCAKES.....

Yes, mark you calendars now! I will be having a taste testing night Thursday September 18th at my house from 6pm -9pm so you can come taste all the delish SugarMama's cupcakes- YEA! So, spread the word all are invited the more the merrier!I will also be unveiling some new flavors and will be wanting your input so come hungry and ready for sugar overload- YUM!!! Oh! and Michelle's chocolates and Delightful Bites will be there for the tasting as well. They are my sisters Michelle ( amazing chocolates, carmel pretzel rods, carmel apples) and JoDee ( awesome brownies and she is now branching out to the muffin world) and we will be combining forces for gift baskets during the holidays. PASS THE WORD !!!! As a matter of fact please post it on all of your blogs- no one will be disappointed in the sugar fest! Oh! and I will have insulin there in case anyone goes into a coma.
I love, love, love all the photos that the Fabulous Ms. Ashley took for the blog . Words can not express my gratitude for all her hard work for getting up the first site so my many friends and family could drool ( and hopefully purchase) cupcakes. I now am taking it a step further! I have been soooo lucky that my friend Erin's bro-in-law Colby has decided to do an official on the web website.The new "official" website will enable you to log on, order, pay, check out what I'm up to with new flavors and such, email me way easier, have your questions answered and even share a recipe with me if you so desire. I am really excited! It is very professional and should be getting unveiled later this week. OF COURSE you will all know the new site- you will even be able to google me- COOL!!!!
Oh and just a little side note.... the Fabulous Ms. Ashley shared the FUNNIEST blog with me you have to check it out it is mormonhusbands.blogspot.com this husband does this whole spoof on Breaking Dawn it is hysterical!!! It is now under my favs on my blog!
Wendi

7 comments:

Katie said...

OOOOH! I can't wait! I will be there if having this baby doesn't get in the way :)

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Okay- Midgets freak me out too!! Like, seriously. I Can't even kind of watch The Wizad of Oz cause of all those green ones!! And my husband makes fun of me all the time for it. Glad to know I am not the only one! :)

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

consider the word spread....

Cath said...

If I don't have to work, I am there!

The Regimballe Family said...

oh, yay! i'm so there!

Rebecca Irvine said...

Yum! I am excited to see what other new great flavors you can come up with. Loved the normal mormon husband blog, btw!

The Porter Family said...

Seriously...FREE cupcakes??? My husband wants to know if he is invited!!!

STEVENS FAMILY