This is Clark Brown who has no relation to me whatsoever unless you count that his mother Allison was Todd's 9th grade girlfriend ( love ya Al) but his costume I thought was absolutely adorable since I am the HUGEST Twilight lover!
pirate Griffin and our niece Jennifer
My nieces Janet and Jocelyn
Griffin and my niece Jolie kickin itThe exciting part of the holidays is all the fun parties and alas we were off to another one tonight! My sisters JoDee and Michelle hosted a block party and trunk or treat and had a huge turnout. We had hot dogs, chips and loads of candy which will make our dentist extremely happy:) Of course I had actually been at the dentist earlier in the day and if you can believe at the ripe ol age of 40 I still get cavities- what the heck is that about??!! I had to make a little post because I was absolutely in love with the top photo and had to share it with all of you!
Wendi





3 comments:
thanks for sharing the pictures... I'm sad that I miss out on all the family fun1
you're right...that is a fabulous 'i love edward' costume! :-) what fun!
I personally like your first picture, too! It was fun to visit with you at the party! By the way, the Twilight shirts are here and they look great! I know you will want some:)! Call me or I'll call you!
Post a Comment