Monday, January 26, 2009

NEW OBSESSIONS!

So, it isn't enough that I was getting good at this blogging thing. I was feeling good- like I could actually keep up with it- occasionally make comments on friends blogs and attempt to keep up in other people lives- even document my own. But NOOOOO..... I was getting harrassed by everyone " you must start a facebook page- oh you'll love it" I kept getting told. So, as you know I am homebound these days I thought what the heck I'll go ahead and try it out so 5 days ago I start a facebook page and now it's like the new crack of 2009- once you try it you will never be able to stop! I CAN'T STOP! Who wants to be your friend today? Who can you track down? Somebody sent you flair ( which I still don't know what to do with) and on and on- you all can stop laughing now because you know exactly what I am talking about! You could spend all day on your computer!
And here's something else i stumbles across that literally made me cry from laughing so hard. All of you Twilight lovers check this out on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILnTjYlNxc&eurl=http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/&feature=player_embedded it is a spoof of Twilight so have a good sense of humor- I thought it was hysterical.
love ya lots
Wendi

7 comments:

Janet said...

Okey, now teach me how to use that facepage thing!! Everyone here is doing it too!!
Good to see something from your house on blog again!

Jo Dee said...

I love facebook, it truely is an insane obsession

kellibattraw said...

I know, I know, I still need to get into face book too. I guess I'm behind the times. : )

Sueann said...

Hahah Wendi...My Sister has one and so does Tatum. Guess I better get going!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

FB rules :) I seriously started going nuts with my blog & facebook when I went on bedrest with sam... I just can't give them up!!!

Rebecca Irvine said...

I don't dare get into Facebook--I spend WAY too much time on the computer as it is!

Monica said...

I love this post---I can totally relate! It can take over! I was friends with your husband in High School and actually he is the one my husband and I owe for getting us together. They were friends in the mission and my husband stole a picture of me from Todd. Anyway---I love your blog! You have a beautiful family and look like a fun life. Who wouldn't being married to Todd. My best friend from BYU is trying to get our family's together. It would be fun to meet you in person! Hopefully we can get together. Keep blogging you are doing a great job!

STEVENS FAMILY