That's right - 30 hours now and this freaking foley catheter will be able to come out! It has become past the point of annoying carrying around that darn purse. My week has been rather uneventful. I had surgery Monday, home Tues night and have basicaly been in a lying position with ice on my rear since. I feel like I gave birth but I don't have any cute litte baby to show off or look at- wahhhhh! So instead, I have been in a drug induced coma for the first 3 days post op-which probably wasn't a bad thing. Thursday I kind of came out of the fog and now I feel back to normal but can't be up too long with out getting back into bed with my new "ice lover".Tomorrow I might make Todd at least take me for a drive just to get out of the house- I am going to lose my mind! On the other hand Todd has been doing lots of work around the house on his week off.Since I went to work full-time in March it really kicked my butt and I am constantly feeling like we live in a life of chaos. So we made a pact that the 6 weeks I was off we were really going to work on getting our house organized , schedules, meals- the whole works and we are determined to do it!!! Todd is a man on a mission, I already took photos of our horribly messy office since I get to tackle that one first and you will get to see the before and after- YEA! I'm sure you can't wait.... but it will be exciting I promise we have a list of things to come. L ove to you all and thanks to those who have called, stopped to visit, and bring us yumy meals. We have such fab friends and family- you are the best!
Wendi
Charles Houston
8 years ago





2 comments:
Nancie and I are thinking about you Wendi! We hope you get feeling well soon!
glad your feeling better!! Let us know if you need anything!! Love ya!
Post a Comment