It's a miracle! I made it home from the hospital last night and am actually feeling ok. I am laying down a lot and am in and out of consciousness because of the drugs . My bum is awfully sore and it sure feels like I just had a baby- holy crap! I ended up having to come home with my catheter and it has to stay in till Monday which I am reallly NOT thrilled about. Griffin has to keep checking it for me to let me know if there is pee in it so I can go empty it- he is so funny about stuff like that. I'm sure in 6 weeks I will be happy I did all this but for right now well... gotta go lay down again time for another cat nap.
Wendi
Charles Houston
8 years ago





4 comments:
Hey I hope you continue to feel better each day!!
hey! glad to hear everything went well... get better and take a few naps for me!
Wendi!!
I found your blog off of Erin's. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. . .we'll miss you at work!
Here's my blog. boblettfamily.blogspot.com
Sarah Boblett
This is so dang cute...You need to come help me.. We love you all tons..love you Blackhurst/Shirrods
Post a Comment