Monday, July 14, 2008

18 DAYS!!!

18 DAYS!!!!!!I know it is hard to believe only 18 days until the release of Breaking Dawn. I can't tell you how long I have been waiting and now it is less than 3 weeks away- AHHHHHHH!!!!! Michelle you may stop rolling your eyes and saying how it is a sinful waste of time because some of us really don't mind leading that fast pathway to hell (ok just kidding but I am a HUGE Edward fan)Anyways, any of you are welcome to join me to stand in line at midnight on Aug 1-2 and then I'm off to home to stay up all night and read- oh yea the night is planned!Right now I am completly debating on starting the whole series over for the 4th time so it is fresh in my memory but then we run into the problem of not being able to get anything else accomplished ( and please do recall this is suppose to be the 6 weeks of organization NOT reading) hmmm.... such a quandry...
Tomorrow it has been 3 weeks since surgery and besides some stitches that are irritating me a tad I would have to say I am doing okie dokie. I went to church today and took my little pillow to sit on but I did ok besides wanting to kill 2 of my children who were seriously misbehaving during sacrament meeting and having the stake president glaring at us from the stand during the whole meeting. Oh yea and I also said the opening prayer and I wrote Griffin's primary talk during sacrament -I think I get Mother of the year.
Des leaves for Toro camp in the morning. I am really going to miss him and if he calls me crying and wanting me to come pick him up I will probably lose it!
Wendi

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

glad things are going better Wend. I'm sure your just imagining the stake Pres glaring at you! & you should definitely get mother of the year for such fast & great work :) Although I don't share your twilight passion, it made me think of my own harry potter obsession... its fun :)

The Regimballe Family said...

I'm right there with you sister! I can't wait for the movie!!! You're so funny...I would have loved to have seen you sitting on your little pillow at church with your boys acting up! Definitely up for mom of the year!

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Can't wait for the book!! I did re read the series again. . .although of course I neglected everything else in my life for a few days but. . .oh well!! :) We miss you at work!!

STEVENS FAMILY