Friday, July 4, 2008

FOND MEMORIES FOURTH

I'm feeling really reminiscent today since almost all of my family is out of town ( back east at the Buterbaugh reunion) and all our friends are gone as well. It's kind of weird for us to be in town so we've just had to wing it by ourselves. As you can see by the photos Griffin and I are the only ones who are festive at all on the fourth. This is the first year I just couldn't talk the older boys into wearing matching t shirts with us- such party poopers- the most I could get them to do was the crazy star glasses.The feet are me, Griff, and Todd- you can't see Todd's cool USA socks- he couldn't get them in the photo. So, today we got up went to lunch at Red Robin down at Tempe Marketplace- shopped a little and then saw Hancock ( which by the way I completely saw that twist in the movie WAY early). It is hotter than hades here so Todd and I were tired and came home for a nap- overslept of course and now it's late and we are running off to grab a bite to eat and catch some fireworks.

Here are my favorite fourth memories:
1. catching fireflies in PA
2. eating corn on the cob like crazy
3. picking blueberries at Uncle Bryan's cabin and then making homemade blueberry muffins
4. fishing at the cabin
5. traveling to Showlow with our friends for ball tournaments

Have a GREAT FOURTH!










3 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I love the pictures. We missed you at the reunion, but I'm glad that you're keeping us informed on the happenings of the Steven's household. : )

The Regimballe Family said...

Hey Wendi! Long time! I was blog surfing and found you through Erin's blog. I enjoyed reading about all your latest adventures! Glad your surgery went well! We just set our blog to private but send me your email address (nursemerri@cox.net)and I'll add ya. Keep in touch! :-) -Merri

Kajsa said...

love all the glasses! too cute!

STEVENS FAMILY