Saturday, March 7, 2009

Aren't I too old for this?


Seriously! Do you ever feel like what the heck? Here I am 41 years old ( although I do not like to admit my age) and I have the worlds largest zit on my chin. I don't think that this photo can even give the zit justice because when I run my finger across my chin it feels like a mountain. Aren't I too old for this nonsense?

9 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Here's how I like to look at it: if you have oily skin/acne now you're less likely to have wrinkles when you're older, right? : )

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Gross.

Misi said...

I totally feel your pain. Hate it myself and feel the same way. It should all just automatically stop when you turn 25.

The Richardsons said...

Glad it isn't just me!

The Richardsons said...

Although, I would like to point out, I am only 40--you are WAY older than me! ;)

The McEnaney's said...

Exactly...zits should be outlawed after 18 at least!

Sueann said...

I still get them too. My kids laugh and say "Why are you still getting zits" I would like to know!

Jaimee said...

don't get me started on this subject! Just be thankful your "mountain" (whatever) is only one! After this last pregnancy my face can't get rid of a dozen planets!

Garage Sales R Us said...

Wendi we are planning a trip out to AZ so we can go see everyone! I will make sure and give you a call so we can go to that store it sounds awesome!!!!

STEVENS FAMILY