Saturday, May 30, 2009

ONE GOOFY GUY


So, I have been getting mercilessly harassed by you all to update the blog.I mean even my 4 and 7 year old nieces are complaining so this must be bad! This is a short entry- just a funny little thought and I promise more in just a couple of days ( I sware!) I love Will Ferrell- Todd and I are HUGE fans.I think mainly because Will Ferrell actually reminds me of Todd. Now if you have never thought of this then right at this moment I am sure you are having an a- ha moment and saying "yep, Wendi is definately right on that one." I am sure you can recall him doing his famous bird call, telling a crazy story, or just plain making you laugh so hard you cry (which believe me I have done MANY times) So... every time the trailer comes on for WF latest movie Land of the Lost I start laughing and think of my silly, goofy, but ever so lovable hubby! As my sis Michelle said the other day when the trailer came on " it's like watching Todd in action." Yes, and with that I shall concur!

6 comments:

Jo Dee said...

I totally agree! Todd is so entertaining!

Nancie said...

I have definitely thought of that before. Every time I see Will Ferrel I think of Todd.

onehm said...

:) We love Will Farrell too, so I'm thinking we need to hang out more, so we can get our fix of Todd!

kellibattraw said...

yay- you updated! : ) I totally agree on the Todd/Will Ferrell thing. He's always good for a laugh. : )

Kajsa said...

we are so excited to see yall in august too! it will be fun!

The Richardsons said...

Yeah for the post! And, we saw that trailer at the movies
Saturday night, too! Next time, ditch your kids and we'll have a date!

STEVENS FAMILY