the cupcake bouqet
small gift pail with mini cupcake poppers
lg. gift pail with 1 dozen cupcakesAll I can say is "WOW!" what a success the taste testing night was! My sisters Michelle, JoDee, and myself were baking fools for several days prior to the taste testing night. We would call each other and barely be able to carry on a conversation because we were so brain dead ( and if you know any of us that's about near impossible) I literally was frosting up until 10 min before people came thru the door and yet we pulled it off- an absolutely fantastic night filled with enough sweets to kill a small army. We projected 100 people to show and we had double that so 200 people came to taste our products- we couldn't believe it! By 8:30pm I was on a serious sugar down since all I had had during the day was coke and frosting- hmm.... what an awesome diet!I am extremely disappointed that I didn't get any photos- it did cross my mind right before people showed up and as soon as the doors opened we were off and running- no time for thinkin. Now.... I must say that there is NO WAY humanly possible I could have done this by myself- well at least not without losing my mind. So there are many people to thank- here goes...... Thank you #1 to my hubby who absolutely supports me in all that I do- tries to help me and doesn't complain too loudly even whenever I have a meltdown because I get too stressed. #2 my sisters Michelle and JoDee who were willing to take on this project with me and join the stress and insanity that success brings,for running around making copies, getting awesome glassware, and doing all the grunt work. #3 to my awesome sis-in law Melissa who set up all the tables,brought great glassware, and made the ADORABLE name cards for our items(still wish I had photos- darn it!) she is definately worthy of being a Lindblom sis:) #4 my great neighbor Jen who fielded my phone call for cookie sheets could tell how extremely stressed I was and showed up at my house to see what she could do- lucky her she got to clean my house;) a true friend is one who will clean your bathroom with 4 boys who use it ( ok she did have gloves nobody panic) #5 my sis Nancie who after teaching school all day showed up to help - having "Lindblom esp" and knew we would need an extra pair of hands - even mopping my floors. #6 Jo's friend Marlo who came to taste test and ended up staying and restocking the plates over, and over and over. #7 my friend Michelle who made me the cutest Sugar Mama Sweets necklace just for my taste testing night.#8 and lastlyThe Fabulous Ms. Ashley who has helped me from day 1 - took my amazing photos, did my business cards, and encouraged me to take this to the next level. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!! What would I do without friends and family like you?
The photos above are from the gift pail photo shoot last week- they will soon be on the website so you get to see them here first- YEA!





9 comments:
Its true it takes a small army to be successful. By the way its Marlo not Margo that helped!
it was great :) good job guys!
I love the gift pails! I'm glad it was such a success and of course I'm sad I missed it!
I thought it looked great and tasted even better! I need to place an order for Patrick's b-day next month.
My friends and i had such a good time...everything was so yummy! Way to go Wendi!
I had fun tasting everything (well not everything) and catching up with some old friends! I'm glad it was a success.
It was great, Wendi. Lindsey and I left sick from eating so much and I am excited for an occasion to need some cupcakes! Now...let's plan NYC!
I am so sorry I missed out. I was planning on coming , but got some nasty cold bug. But don't forget I am your irish creme taste tester right? see ya.
Lauren and I were talking yesterday about how good everything was! She and I both agree that we liked the almond joy best. You are one talented gal! I am glad that you guys got such a huge turn out! Congrats to you!
Post a Comment